Former CIO and ICT General Manager with 24 years ICT management consulting experience in ICT Sourcing, Program & Project Management & ERP implementations in asset intensive mining and electricity industries.
Attributes & characteristics
- Delivering an ICT Sourcing Strategy and transition methodology for Xstrata Queensland Ltd
- Former Manager Information Service (CIO) for Tarong Energy, highlights include: developing an ICT strategy, setting up a program office, methodology and program of work, changing ICT sourcing models, managing a flood crisis and managing the ICT merger with Stanwell and CS Energy Corporations.
- A former General Manager who established & led a 250 person ICT Project Delivery Group (4 years) for SPARQ Solutions (ENERGEX & Ergon Energy joint venture) with an annual program of work of $165m (60 projects) & a resource revenue stream of $65m.
- MBA & 24 years international experience (13 yrs. QLD) in ICT programs/projects & line management, successfully delivering ICT change to organisations.
- Delivered a strategic ICT sourcing change for Xstrata from an outsourced (Tier 1) to a multi sourced ICT environment (2 vendors combined with in sourcing).
- Strong strategic ICT leadership, expert in integrating people, processes & systems to build high performing organisations that deliver value to customers.
- Excellent at building business relationships through listening, advising on ICT & delivering on promised outcomes.
- A skilled negotiator with ICT service providers, able to run tenders & produce contracts that deliver outcomes.
- Experienced line manager who can formulate business plans, budgets & successfully manage ICT business units with outstanding results.
- Proven resource manager who setup a 250 person projects division for SPARQ solutions maintaining high utilisation (90%), staff retention levels & satisfaction.
- Strong in ICT processes, methodology (ITIL, PMBOK, Prince2) & troubleshooting
- Able to mentor & coach ICT professionals to operate using industry best practices.
Former CIO and ICT General Manager with 24 year ICT management consulting experience in ICT Sourcing, Program & Project Management & ERP implementations in asset intensive mining and electricity industries.
Testing Services Director
16 years industry experience in Queensland delivering successful testing outcomes as a Senior Test Manager allocated to high risk projects for Ergon Energy, ENERGEX and SPARQ Solutions.
Financial and Project Services Director
AIPM and PRINCE2 Certified Project Manager with over 23 years of IT development, project and program management experience. Successfully delivered multiple projects across a diverse range of business areas.